Senior Product Manager
The Product Manager will focus on the expansion of BoxTone’s product suite, identifying new opportunities, product extensions, defining solutions that extend BoxTone’s capabilities and brand.
The Product Manager will work with the Product Management team to identify and assess new market opportunities, define solutions that extend BoxTone’s core competency and brand to solve new mobility challenges, craft a roadmap to deliver this solution, define requirements, foster partnerships to support this solution, and serve as an evangelist to the market to communicate BoxTone’s vision and value.
• Lead the full product lifecycle for expansion of BoxTone’s product suite:
o Analyze the market and competitors to identify differentiators and gaps
o Articulate the vision for product direction and evolution
o Define and prioritize product requirements
o Validate direction and requirements with customers and prospects
o Craft the messaging and collateral for product release
o Identify and oversee partner opportunities
o Serve as evangelist to the market about BoxTone and our value proposition
• Engage with prospects, customers, partners, analysts, media and others
• Increase revenue and market share through sales support
• Domain expertise and 3+ years experience in one or more of the following fields: Systems Management and Monitoring, Enterprise IT Operations (System Center Operations Manager, OpenView, Tivoli, ActiveDirectory), Mobile Applications, Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms, Application Analytic Software, Mobile Messaging (Exchange, ActiveSync, Good Technology, BlackBerry Enterprise Server), and/or Mobile Device Management
• 5+ years of product management experience with an enterprise software vendor
• 7+ years of professional software/technology experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree/MBA preferred
• Pragmatic Marketing or other modern product management method experience preferred
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
The above position is exempt, based on an analysis of the job description.