We are working with a profitable company in the mobile security space that is building a new business unit. Reporting into the GM of this new business unit, you will lead the development and build out of the group’s Product Management function.
As the head of Product Management in this new business unit, you will be a member of a highly-charged team of individuals. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and a big-picture vision, with a focus on the details required for successfully delivering products to market. And of course the drive to make that vision a reality.
This position calls for an individual who is passionate about product management. You should be as equally comfortable speaking and working with customers and partners as you are digging into technical issues with developers. You will start as a senior individual contributor and will move into a people manager position of a small team.
• Drive product strategy based on continual interactions with prospects, customers and partners
• Specify market requirements for current and future products
• Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical launch activities
• Coordinate cross-functional team activities during the product release cycle
• Develop, implement and manage beta programs
• Ability to manage and grow a team
• 7+ years experience in product management or other relevant customer/market-facing experience in an enterprise software company
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to distill complex information to the right level of detail and persuasively present to internal and external stakeholders at all levels (executives, R&D, customers, partners, etc)
• Familiarity with infrastructure software, enterprise applications, virtualization
• Familiarity with the healthcare industry is a plus
• Familiarity with mobile technologies is a plus
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus
• Background in software security technologies is a plus
• BA/BS degree. Masters Degree is a plus
• Travel will be required
Reference # 613112
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to CAREERS@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979