This Executive Insight covers five of the most important trends that The Enterprise Mobility Foundation believes will define mobility within the workplace in 2013. Organizations are encouraged to consider these predictions – and their associated recommendations – in order to be prepared for the continued proliferation of mobility in the workplace.
The five predictions include:
- Mobile Application Management Follows The Path of Mobile Device Management
- BYOD Starts To Lose Its Shine
- M&A Activity Will Significantly Increase
- Enterprise Mobility: It’s About Big Data
- The Winner of The Mobile EcoSystem Wars Will Be The User
This document can only be used for personal education and may not be distributed by vendors/ISVs/consultants without the express written consent of The Enterprise Mobility Foundation.