This is the latest edition of the mobility policy guidebook that includes additional recommendations based on the changing needs of the workplace, including tablets, app stores and individually liable devices.
What’s new in this edition:
- Definitions of mobile devices
- Definitions for corporate vs. individual liability
- Definitions of mobility management
- Major reorganization of content sections
- Deeper application policies
- Deeper security policies
The Enterprise Mobility Foundation does not suggest your organization should adopt ALL these policies, but offers these ideas as “food for thought” as you develop the policy that best fits your company’s and employees’ needs.
This document can only be used for personal education and may not be distributed by vendors/ISVs/consultants without the express written consent of The Enterprise Mobility Foundation.