This Executive Insight covers five of the most important trends that The Enterprise Mobility Foundation believes will define mobility within the workplace in 2011. Organizations are encouraged to consider these predictions – and their associated recommendations – in order to be prepared for the continued proliferation of mobile devices in the workplace.
The five predictions include:
- Smartpads Will Be The Catalyst For Growth In Enterprise Mobility
- The Definition Of a Mobile Application Will Become Completely Blurred
- Enterprise Mobility Becomes “Cloudy”
- Consumer Social Networking Will Fuel Enterprise-Grade Mobile Security
- Managed Services Will Be a Key Driver Moving Forward In Enterprise Mobility Management
This document can only be used for personal education and may not be distributed by vendors/ISVs/consultants without the express written consent of The Enterprise Mobility Foundation.